Here’s a list of 10 secrets Walmart doesn’t want you to know (part 2). Walmart is amazing, they offer great deals and quality products, but these are 10 secrets Walmart hides from you!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX–mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
Please watch: 10 Secrets Walmart Doesn’t Want You To Know (Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fMy-SuKvk&list=PL2AXIR2uRsImEHLVoXjjw38hZMb_yfLkK&index=2
When it comes to giant retailers, Walmart is a cut above the rest. It is the largest private employer in the US. And its annual revenue is in the hundreds of billions. That’s the budget of a small European country. But not everything is rosy for the large corporation. No company wants anything out there that would tarnish its image. So let’s uncover 10 Secrets Walmart Doesn’t Want You To Know (Part 2).
If you enjoyed this list of 10 secrets Walmart doesn’t want you to know, then comment: #walmart #food #secrets
0:28 Owned by a Wealthy Family
1:49 Day-Old Bread is just as Yummy
3:00 Cheap Labor
4:24 The Sweet Dollar Deals
5:31 Walmart and the Cops
6:55 Free Shipping Obviously
7:58 Win the Price Wars
9:09 Seek the Coupons
10:26 It’s all in the Price Tag
11:50 New Parents get Free Stuff
– The first fact about Walmart relates to the owners. Understandably this is one nugget the wealthy family wouldn’t like to get around. But it’s not exactly a secret that the Waltons own the large retailer which makes them the richest family in the world.
– That was a dark start. So let’s turn our attention to something that would benefit you if you shop at Walmart. It’s about bread. We all love the smell of fresh bread. But living in a city makes the chance of seeing fresh bread coming out of the oven as rare as spotting a unicorn strolling down Times Square.
– We’ve talked before about big corporations running overseas sweatshops and sometimes utilizing child labor to cut down on costs and increase their profit. A quick Google search will yield plenty of scandals of this type. But what’s new here is that you don’t need to go overseas to find cheap labor.
– We mentioned that if you know where to look you can find a loaf of bread selling for one dollar at Walmart. Luckily there’s no cheap labor involved here and the low prices are part of a marketing campaign to attract customers.
– We all try to love and respect the police. From a distance, that is. Nobody likes to have a cop tailing them. On the road, a police car is always better ahead of you than behind you. This is not a reflection of a guilty conscience.
– This is one nifty trick that many people may not know about and will save you a lot of money and time while you’re shopping. If you like to shop online, you’ll be pleased to know that Walmart delivers your purchases to your home free of charge.
– One of the best things about Walmart is that it allows you to keep the change on your coupon. Say you have a $10 coupon and you made a purchase for $8.35, that leaves you with $1.65. Walmart will let you keep that dollar, 65 cents and use it in future shopping.
– This is definitely a secret that Walmart wouldn’t want you to know about. It has to do with the price tag code the company uses. When you see a new item on the shelf such as a lamp or toaster, you might be tempted to buy it before it gets picked by other customers.
– This is definitely a secret that Walmart wouldn’t want you to know about. It has to do with the price tag code the company uses. When you see a new item on the shelf such as a lamp or toaster, you might be tempted to buy it before it gets picked by other customers. But that’s not usually a good idea.
– As we mentioned before, not all big corporations are evil. And not all their marketing strategies are aimed at snaring the customers and fleecing them. Certainly not this one, which is a good practice by the giant retailer.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX–mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://www.youtube.com/babbletop/join
👕 Check out our MERCH! https://teespring.com/stores/babbletop
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOvb3ZRIwh0&list=UUX–mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).