This quick introductory training video is for TEXA Truck diagnostic software. This training session is similar to the in person and online training provided to customers and their mechanics and staff when they first purchase TEXA. Topics covered include:
– HASP Key and Starting Software
– Checking for Updates
– Exploring Vehicles Covered
– Navigator TXT Bluetooth pairing
– Using System Scan
– Diagnosis by System
– Printing and Troubleshooting Fault Codes
– Locate Wire Diagrams and Technical Data Sheets
– Using Live Data and Filtering Parameters
– Access Dynamic (Road) Tests
– Working Offline
– Activations (Diagnostic Tests)
– Settings including aftertreatment/regeneration functions
All training is included when purchasing TEXA from J-Ball Electronics. After the initial training session we provide no charge on demand training as and when needed. Whether you’ve encountered a vehicle you can’t connect to, have new staff requiring training or encountered a problem in TEXA, our technical support staff are ready to lend a helping hand.
Call J-Ball Electronics at 1-855-326-8863 or visit www.jballelectronics.com for more information.